Monday, February 26, 2007

Drifting by but leaving no trace

Today was so beautiful! Nice weather for a change, getting warmer, sunny and oh-so-good feeling. I really wanted to take a walk but what with procrastinating doing work and studying for tests and helping make dinner it didn't really happen. I need a walking buddy, someone who's actually willing to go out and just stroll around the side streets.

I spent most of last week writing papers and drinking coffee, then looking at Bull Terrier puppies and trying to find a breeder anywhere close to here. Now that I have this urge for a child/child equivalent, baby pets have become a thing of great desire. And besides, $2000 is vastly less than one will end up spending 18+ years on a child.

So here it is, another week, a week closer to spring break and tests and projects and (hopefully) new mods. I've already enquired about microdermals at Evolution, but I was told that they wouldn't do anchors anywhere on the hands. I can understand why they would say that, seeing as how a lot of people that get piercings are people that get them on spur of the moment and don't take care of them. I wouldn't want my name coming up when a kid with an infected or rejected piercing is bragging to their friends, but at the same time I'm not like those kids, and I've put a lot of thought into this. So I'm going to try and bring it up one more time and explain myself, and if they still don't let me then it's either going to be some sort of sternum/clavicle surface piercing or faux navel piercing.

Oh and now we're watching This Film Has Not Been Rated. This should be really interesting.

No comments: